Discover a completely new, harmonised smile with porcelain veneers
Marriott & Hand in Melbourne provide patients with porcelain veneers. These are thin, porcelain shells placed over the front of your teeth to help enhance the colour, shape and general aesthetics of your smile. At our Melbourne dental practice, we are committed to bringing you high-quality treatments.
Porcelain veneers can be used to:
- Conceal gaps, large spaces or chipped teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Harmonise and balance a misaligned smile
- Rejuvenate discoloured teeth
- Lengthen worn or eroded teeth
Porcelain veneers are bonded to the teeth in your smile zone. These are the six upper and lower teeth visible when you smile. The process for veneers takes two appointments:
- The first appointment is when impressions of your teeth are taken and prepared for the veneers. The impressions will be sent to the lab where your permanent veneers will be fabricated. In the meantime, temporary veneers will be placed until the more permanent ones are ready.
- The second appointment happens when the permanent veneers are ready. Your temporary veneers are removed and replaced with the permanent veneers.
Whiten and enhance your smile
Dental veneers are just one of the whitening options Marriott & Hand offer. Some of the whitening treatments we offer include whitening gels as well as inlays and onlays. Unlike whitening gels, porcelain veneers will also conceal any chips, cracks or other imperfections.
Before any cosmetic treatment is commenced, our Marriott & Hand dentists will ensure there are no underlying oral health problems. Ensuring you don’t have any serious oral health issues like gum disease is vital before commencing treatment. Because they will negatively impact any cosmetic treatment you undergo.
Marriott & Hand in Melbourne are dedicated to helping you achieve a beautiful, natural-looking smile. With porcelain veneers, you can achieve this without the need for lengthy dental or orthodontic treatment.
To get the best results for your smile we can combine cosmetic dental treatments to give you the best results. Teeth whitening with porcelain veneers will ensure you obtain a beautiful, natural-looking smile. When you visit us at our conveniently located Melbourne dental practice, one of our friendly and skilled dentists will assess your oral health and determine what the best course of action is.
Porcelain veneers Melbourne
If you are thinking about veneers as a treatment option for you, contact us today for a consultation and take the first step towards the smile of your dreams.